Wolf Brand Cannabis Chili
Everyone knows Wolf Brand chili is the best that has ever been put into a can, yet if you make it yourself and add cannabis oil, it can be amazingly flavorful and medicinal....
How to make Wolf Brand Cannabis Chilli:
- Heat 1 teaspoon pork lard in cooking pot. Add chili meat and sear until it turns gray and starts to make its own juice. Remove any gristle or other unwanted parts of meat.
- Add the beef broth, tomato sauce, powdered onion (2 teaspoons), powdered garlic, beef granules and water. Cook covered over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Add ground cumin (2 teaspoons), white pepper, ground red pepper (½ teaspoon), salt (½ teaspoon), season all, powdered onion (½ teaspoon), Mexican hot chili powder, and Texas-style chili powder. Bring to a rapid boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cover and cook 45 minutes. Keep liquid level 1 inch above meat by adding water as needed.
- Add ground red pepper (¼ teaspoon), salt (¼ teaspoon), ground cumin (1 teaspoon), and Gebhardt's chili powder. Add water if necessary to keep liquid level 1 inch above meat.
- Reduce heat to a slow boil for 30 minutes before servings
To add the cannabis, just use a 1/4 gram of decarboxylated cannabis oil while cooking. It's that simple folks. This chili is great if you can find the certain chili powders. Thank you Hank and Peggy Hill for the recipe!