Cannabis-Infused Skirt Steak Salad
Makes 4 servings
- 20-ounce skirt steak
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 bunches cilantro, tough stems removed
- 1 bunch flat parsley, rinsed, tough stems removed
- 1 bunch arugula, rinsed and trimmed
- 1 bunch scallions, shredded or chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and coarse black pepper
1. Place the steak on your work surface, and rub it with the lime juice and chili powder. Broil or grill until your desired degree of doneness. Allow to sit after cooking for 8-10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl combine the cilantro, parsley, arugula, scallions, carrots and tomatoes.
3. In a small bowl whisk together the cannabis infused olive oil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and the mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve on the side with the steak and greens, or add oil mixture to salad and toss before serving.
We've been known to chop up the steak, addin it to the salad as well, enjoy!