Serves 10 - 12
For the bars
2/3 cup white sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup Cannabis Oil (or your preferred mixture of Cannabis Oil and virgin oil)
1 30-ounce can pumpkin puree
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground clove
1/2 teaspoon salt
*Depending on the strength of your Cannabis Oil, this could end up being a very potent dessert. Consider cutting the amount of Cannabis Oil and replacing with virgin oil (or even applesauce will work) to reduce the strength.
4 tablespoons Cannabis Butter, room temperature
4 ounces regular or low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Medium size bowl
10×15 inch pan
For pumpkin bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the sugars and Cannabis Oil.
3. Add eggs one at a time and continue to mix well. Add the pumpkin puree and mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, clove and salt.
5. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture slowly, small amounts at a time.
6. Spread the batter evenly into a greased 10×15 pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes in pre-heated oven or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool before frosting.
7. Spread frosting evenly on top of cooled bars. Cut into squares.
1. In a medium bowl, cream together the Cannabis Butter and cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add the vanilla extract and continue mixing.
3. Gradually add powdered sugar and continue mixing until blended.