SkunkyAroma

Skunk Head

• Moderators
  • 1702 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:48 AM

Cure Skin Cancer in 30 Days with Cannabis Oil

By Allie Beckett

May 4, 2016

Dawn Darington is a pioneer in the medical cannabis community. She has spent the last couple of decades dedicated to the Washington State medical movement, healing a multitude of patients with cannabis. With the medical marijuana system on the rocks in Washington State, Dawn’s primary mission now is education.  

A couple of months ago, as I was shuffling through education panels during CannaCon in Seattle, I heard a panelist make a claim that instantly grabbed my attention among all the loud, distracting vendors. “I can cure skin cancer with cannabis in 30 days.” This intrigued me so much that I began a journey to track the panelist down. Luckily, a short chase led me to the cannabis freedom fighter, also known as Dawn Darington. Dawn has always been a passionate voice and friendly face in Seattle’s tight-knit cannabis community, and I actually interviewed her for an in-depth patient profile a couple of years ago for my book, As The Grass Grows. When I reached out to see if she would be willing to share her regimen for healing skin cancer with Marijuana.com, she was enthusiastic to share this information and educate people in need all over the world. I sat down and talked with Dawn after a Seattle Cannabis Alliance meeting, and she walked me through How to Cure Skin Cancer in 30 days or less…

shutterstock_204892315-150x150@2x.jpg

Skin cancer effects over 3.5 million people in the U.S. alone. It’s a stealthy cancer that may not have noticeable symptoms until it has developed into a more serious problem. If you are diagnosed with skin cancer, current western treatment gives you an expensive choice between surgery or radiation. What kind of decision is that? With medical marijuana legal in almost half of the United States, we now have more access than ever to treat skin cancer in a completely natural and healthy way.

First, Dawn wanted to make it clear that she’s not a doctor. This regimen is based only on what she has personally experienced by treating medical marijuana patients through her safe access point, Choice Wellness. She also wanted to make it clear for this article that she can’t help you get cannabis or cannabis oil, but “if you can get your hands on it, I will teach out what you need to do for your situation.”

shutterstock_372124531-300x200.jpg

There are two types of cannabis oil you can use to treat skin cancer, and both can be made at home. Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) is a hot-search topic and if you scroll through Youtube, you’ll see several claims that it has cured some severe cases of skin cancer. However, RSO is traditionally made with isopropyl alcohol, or Naptha, which is a combustible petroleum product found in lighters and napalm. In other words, it’s not the cleanest alcohol solvent on the market, and when we’re trying to eradicate cancer, we want the purest medicine possible. This is where full-extract cannabis oil (FECO) steps in. FECO follows the same steps as RSO, but rather than using iso or naptha, it is made with 190 proof grain alcohol. You can make your own FECO at home by soaking cannabis (preferably high-THC buds) in 190 proof grain alcohol for 30+ days. Some states prohibit the sale of 190 proof alcohol, so in this case you are limited to making RSO. On the opposite end of the spectrum, some states have medical marijuana safe access points where you can purchase cannabis oil and not have to worry about making it yourself.

shutterstock_241007590-300x230.jpg

Dawn begins by explaining that each patient’s situation is incredibly unique. The treatment regimen depends on what kind of cancer the patient has, if they have been subjected to any western treatment, and of course their unique personal biology. I learned there is a wide range of different cancers that actually require various forms of treatment. Dawn made me realize how difficult it is to cure your cancer with cannabis if you don’t have access to an educated guide.

Western treatment for cancer, such as chemo and radiation, can cause some serious damage that needs to be repaired before cannabis treatment can begin. If you have been subjected to radiation or chemotherapy, Dawn recommends a high-CBD cannabis oil suppository to eradicate all the radiation in your body. This may not be the most pleasant experience, but it’s a necessary step if you have been subjected to radiation, or else the cancer will just keep stubbornly coming back.

Here is Dawn’s basic procedure for curing skin cancer with cannabis oil. Please notice that it doesn’t include dosages because each person’s situation is unique. Since this is a topical application, dosage doesn’t need to be as precise as it does when it is taken orally. Some people feel relaxed after applying the cannabis oil on their skin, but you will not get ‘high’ from this regimen.

IMG_6433-300x200.png    

What You’ll Need:

• High-THC Full-Extract Cannabis Oil (FECO) or Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
  • Calendula Oil
  • Gauze
  • Band-Aid
Procedure:
  • Place a drop of Calendula oil on a small piece of gauze. (The Calendula oil helps push the cannabis oil into your skin)
  • Apply the high-THC cannabis oil directly on your affected skin so that you cover the cancer spot completely with the oil.
  • Cover the cannabis oil with the calendula-infused gauze and slap the band-aid on top.
  • Change out and replace every 1-3 days.

In 3-4 weeks, Dawn claims your skin cancer will have disappeared!

Dawn has seen this procedure heal countless skin cancer patients without exposure to destructive procedures such as radiation. Through her patient trials she has found some treatments that don’t work, which I want to go through, briefly. Dawn has experienced that CO2 oil, a more expensive option to RSO or FECO, does not have the same healing effects as alcohol-based extracts. She wasn’t sure why she wasn’t getting the same results until she looked into the chemistry behind CO2 oil production and found that the process actually changes the molecular structure of the THC cells. “Essentially, it’s not pulling the same package off of the plant,” Dawn says. She also warns of the hemp-based CBD products you can find online. Dawn, like many medical marijuana experts, believe wholeheartedly in the entourage effect – meaning the medicinal qualities of marijuana are most powerful when working all together. In other words, CBD alone is not as effective as CBD working together with THC.

Cannabis is a powerful medicine and this is just one example of it’s many healing properties. It’s easy to feel trapped in a corner with the treatment options that western medicine offers but from Dawn’s experience with a little weed, some grain alcohol and a bit of patience, you can eradicate skin cancer with a plant in a safe, natural way.

#2 SkunkyAroma

SkunkyAroma

Skunk Head

• Moderators
  • 1702 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:14 PM

#3 SkunkyAroma

SkunkyAroma

Skunk Head

• Moderators
  • 1702 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:45 AM